The vision and mission of the Commission will be achieved through the following strategies
- Holding statutory meetings of the Commission
- Application of the Committee system for in-depth deliberations of the Commission’s work.
- Holding regular consultations with its counterparts in the Federal Civil Service Commission, the Judicial Service Commission and other scheduled Service Commission.
- Adherence to the Federal Character Principle in the appointment of officials at all levels
- Encourage the pursuit of regular training and re-training of staff of the National Assembly Service.
- Enforcement of discipline in the National Assembly Service by ensuring an appropriate punishment and reward system, thus providing efficiency and productivity.